Tag: statistical

BiH produced 14,532 GWh of net electricity in 2016 – Bosnia and Herzegovina, 7 March 2017

According to the state statistical office, net electricity production in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) in 2016 amounted to 14,532 GWh, of which 9,713 GWh or 66.8 % was produced by thermal power plants and the remaining 4,819 GWh or 33.2 % was produced by hydropower plants. In 2016, BiH imported 2,850 GWh of electricity, while […]

NPP Krsko production in January – Slovenia, 17 February 2017

In January 2017, nuclear power plant Krsko, jointly owned by Slovenia and Croatia, produced 514,159.4 MWh of net electricity, which is 0.8 % more than planned (510,000 MWh) for this month. On 17 February, NPP Krsko has been successfully reconnected to the grid, following a disconnection a day earlier due to a faulty valve which […]

Electricity production at TPP Ugljevik below plan in January – Bosnia and Herzegovina, 16 February 2017

Coalmine and thermal power plant (RiTE) Ugljevik produced 150,000 MWh of electricity in extremely cold January, thus fulfilling 93.5 % of the planned production. The results were similar regarding coal production, as it stood at 124,343 tons or 95 % of the planned amount, while the excavation of overburden reached 550,000 cubic meters, which is […]