Tag: oil

Fuel demand plummeted amid coronavirus crisis – Greece, 02 April 2020

Market data for March confirmed the most pessimistic forecasts for fuel demand in the month when strict measures were introduced due to coronavirus outbreak. From a year-on-year decline of 13 % in the first week of March, petrol sales went on to drop 20 % in the second week when schools were clos Full article available for subscribers […]

Kazakh-Romanian fund to invest 43 million dollars in petrochemical sector – Romania, 01 April 2020

The Kazakh-Romanian investment fund, in which KMG International holds 80 % and the Romanian state the remaining 20 %, said that it will invest 43 million dollars in the construction of a deparaffining plant on the petrochemical platform of the Petromidia refinery. This investment will allow the r Full article available for subscribers of Energy […]

Rompetrol Rafinare continues investing in Petromidia refinery – Romania, 30 March 2020

Petromidia Navodari, the largest refinery in Romania operated by KMG International (KMGI), will process 5.5 million tons of crude oil in 2020, some 13 % less than in 2019, but will keep investing in development and capital repairs. The refinery will process less crude because it will run the plan Full article available for subscribers […]