Tag: Mol

MOL to purchase remaining Slovnaft shares – Hungary, 12 April 2019

Hungarian oil and gas company MOL has made a purchase offer for the remaining shares of Slovakian oil refiner Slovnaft, which the company still does not own. The Hungarian company currently owns 98.56 % stake in Slovnaft, while the remaining 1.44 % of the shares are held by small shareholders, mo Full article available for […]

MOL shareholders approved dividend distribution – Hungary, 11 April 2019

Shareholders of Hungarian oil and gas company MOL approved a proposal to pay a 0.46 euros per share dividend on last year’s earnings at an annual general meeting held on 11 April. Total dividend payout amounts to some 340 million euros. The dividend comprises a 0.3 euros/share base dividend and t Full article available for […]

MOL to propose 0.46 euros/share dividend – Hungary, 18 March 2019

The Board of Hungarian oil and gas company MOL will propose to shareholders payment of a dividend in the amount of 0.46 euros/share for the last year’s profits at the next shareholders’ meeting scheduled for 11 April. If approved, total dividend payout will amount to some 342 million euros. The d Full article available for […]