Tag: gas price

Gas market liberalization did not bring lower prices – Romania, 23 December 2020

The total liberalization of the gas market, which took place on 1 July 2020, should have brought lower gas bills for residential consumers this winter. However, only 10 % of the households have changed the supplier for a lower price, while for the remaining 90 % the bills will be as high as they wer […]

Bulgargaz to propose lower wholesale gas price for January and February – Bulgaria, 11 December 2020

Bulgarian state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz is planning to propose lower wholesale natural gas price to be applied in January and February 2021. The statement from the company said that the price for January 2021 should be around 13.2 euros/MWh, which is 6.4 % lower than the price valid in Decem Full article available for subscribers […]

Household electricity prices rose by 29 % in Q3 2020 – Slovenia, 09 December 2020

According to the data from the Statistical Office of Republic of Slovenia, households were paying 0.17 euros per kWh of electricity and 0.06 euros per kWh of natural gas in the third quarter of the year. Compared to the second quarter of the year, electricity prices rose by 29 %, while gas prices dr Full […]