Tag: export

Bulgaria, Serbia and Montenegro could establish joint venture for electricity exports to Italy – Region, 12 September 2018

During his last week’s visit to Montenegro, Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov proposed that Bulgaria and Montenegro should establish a joint venture with the purpose of exporting electricity to Italy, with the possibility of Serbia’s involvement. PM Borisov said that Bulgaria is interested i Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service (PDF publications, […]

Electricity consumption increased by 4 % in June – Slovenia, 25 July 2017

According to the data from the Statistical Office of Republic of Slovenia, country’s electricity consumption in June 2017 increased by 4 % compared to the same month last year. In June 2017, total net electricity generation in Slovenia reached 1,160 GWh, which is 9 % lower than in the previous month. At the same time, […]

Over 5 TWh of electricity produced in the first five months of 2017 – Bosnia and Herzegovina, 21 June 2017

According to the state statistical office, net electricity production in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) amounted to 5,048 GWh in the first five months of 2017, of which 1,342 GWh (26.6 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 3,706 GWh (73.4 %) was produced in thermal power plants. During this period, BiH imported 955 […]