Tag: electricity consumption

Electricity consumption rose by 3.17 % in January – Turkey, 07 February 2020

According to the data published by Turkish Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, electricity consumption in the country in January 2020 increased by 3.17 % compared to the same month in 2019. Turkish electricity consumption reached 26.17 GWh in January 2020, compared to 25.35 GWh recorded in Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS […]

Electricity production decreased in January – Bulgaria, 03 February 2020

According to the data published by Bulgarian electricity transmission system operator ESO, production of electricity in Bulgaria in the period between 1 January and 2 February 2020 has decreased by 15.3 % compared to the same period in 2019 and reached 4.19 TWh. Bulgaria’s electricity consumption Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service […]

Hungary imported less electricity in 2019 – Hungary, 01 February 2020

According to data published by Hungarian electricity transmission system operator MAVIR, gross domestic electricity consumption reached 45.66 TWh in 2019, which is 0.53 % more compared to the previous year. 72.44 % of that amount was covered by domestic production, while the remaining 27.56 % was Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service […]