Tag: biogas

Renewable energy capacity decreased to 4,690 MW in H1 – Romania, 23 August 2016

According to data by the Romanian electricity transmission system operator Transelectrica, total installed capacity in renewable energy in Romania has reached 4,690 MW at the end of the first half of 2016. The installed capacity has significantly decreased from 5,142 MW recorded at the end of 2015. Wind farms were accounted for 2,959 MW, solar […]

22 SHPPs and 10 PV power plants commissioned in 2015 – Macedonia, 3 August 2016

These figures are a part of the annual report published by the Energy Regulatory Commission (REK) according to which, 66.41 % of electricity consumed in Macedonia is covered by domestic production, while the remaining 33.59 % is covered through imports. According to the report, a total of 22 small hydropower plants (SHPP) were built and […]

Record electricity production from renewable sources in 2015 – Macedonia, 15 July 2016

According to the annual report of the Energy Regulatory Commission (REK) for 2015, the production of electricity from renewable sources in Macedonia increased three times. In the past few years, Macedonia has reported continuous growth of electricity production from renewable energy sources. According to the report, in 2015 there were 58 small hydropower plants, 101 […]