Hungarian oil and gas company MOL has made a purchase offer for the remaining shares of Slovakian oil refiner Slovnaft, which the company still does not own.
The Hungarian company currently owns 98.56 % stake in Slovnaft, while the remaining 1.44 % of the shares are held by small shareholders, mo
Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service (PDF publications, energy news, analyses, power and trading data, tenders)
Subscription fee: 800 EUR annually – company licensed
Tags: financial, Mol, oil, Other, Slovnaft