According to data published by Hungarian electricity transmission system operator MAVIR, gross domestic electricity consumption reached 45.66 TWh in 2019, which is 0.53 % more compared to the previous year.
72.44 % of that amount was covered by domestic production, while the remaining 27.56 % was
Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service (PDF publications, energy news, analyses, power and trading data, tenders)
Subscription fee: 800 EUR annually – company licensed
Tags: electricity, electricity consumption, electricity production, Other, statistics