835 GWh of electricity produced in FBiH in January – Bosnia and Herzegovina, 27 February 2017

Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in January 2017 amounted to 835 GWh, which is 1.6 % more than in the same month 2016, when the production amounted to 822 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 740 GWh, of which 188 GWh (25.4 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 552 GWh (74.6 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In January, electricity imports amounted to 123 GWh, while electricity exports amounted to 239 GWh, which is 60.4 % more than in the same month last year (149 GWh in January 2016).

Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service (PDF publications, energy news, analyses, power and trading data, tenders)

Subscription fee: 800 EUR annually – company licensed



Tags: , , , , , , , ,

"Energy NEWS" service, HUPX forecasts (Day ahead, Week ahead, Month ahead), Country Reports on Energy Business

 

Balkan Energy NEWS service exists for over 10 years, and during that period, we earned trust of major European utilities, generators, traders and investment banks. We do not preserve good quality of service – we are constantly improving it, in order to always be one step ahead, and justify trust of our customers with quality.  Our trademark service is "Energy NEWS service", created as a response to expansion of energy market in South East Europe, with a goal to provide current and future market players with data and information for investments in energy sector and electricity trade.

Through our products, we cover countries of South East Europe: Albania, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, FYR Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey. We also publish news articles from Middle East, Eastern and Central Europe, when of influence to SEE

Balkan Energy products:

 

"Energy NEWS" service

  • PDF: SEE+Hungary Energy Daily: published 3 times per week (45-50 pages per edition)
  • PDF: Balkan Energy NEWS publication: published 2 times per month (90-110 pages per edition) + excel files<
  • Web portal: Database access to all published news articles, with date/country filters and search by keyword (+200 EUR annually on PDF subscription price)
  • In addition to being most complete and most affordable energy service for SEE, it is also company licensed with unlimited number of users.

     

    Month ahead forecast: HUPX and SEE Trading Tool

    Month-ahead report on HUPX price forecast, containing daily HUPX base price forecast, info on maintenance of generation units and many other useful information for electricity trading  in Hungary and SEE.

     

    Country Reports on Energy Business - All need-to-know energy info in one report!

    Country reports provide comprehensive overview of electricity sector for countries of South Eastern Europe. At the moment we have available up-to-date country reports for Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia and FYR Macedonia.

    For each country, our reports give description and data on:

  • General description of the electricity market
  • Consumption, production and export characteristics
  • Actualities – hot topics
  • Market liberalizations, electricity prices and tariffs
  • Key market players
  • Legislation and electricity market opening
  • Potentials for investments in power generation
  • Analyses of seasonal export/import trends
  • Detailed analysis of Cross Border Capacities
  • Country reports are updated every three months. For each ordered report, you will receive updates during one year period, free of charge. For ordering all of the reports together, additional discount can be applied.

    Send this to friend