Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in August 2016 amounted to 677 GWh, which is 10.21 % less than in the same month last year, when the production amounted to 754 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 621 GWh, of which 143 GWh (23.03 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 478 GWh (76.97 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In August, electricity imports amounted to 55 GWh, while electricity exports amounted to 154 GWh, which is 34.7 % less than in the same month last year (236 GWh in August 2015).
Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service (PDF publications, energy news, analyses, power and trading data, tenders)
Subscription fee: 800 EUR annually – company licensed
Tags: BIH, Bosnia and Herzegovina, coal, electricity, lignite, production, statistical