Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in May 2018 amounted to 620 GWh, which is 12.3 % more than in the same month in 2017, when the production amounted to 552 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 567 GWh, of which 254 GWh (44.8 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 313 GWh (55.2 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In May, electricity imports amounted to just 45 GWh, compared to 447 GWh in the same month last year, while electricity exports amounted to 165 GWh, which is 34 % less than in May 2017.
Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service (PDF publications, energy news, analyses, power and trading data, tenders)
Subscription fee: 800 EUR annually – company licensed
Tags: BIH, Bosnia and Herzegovina, coal, electricity, electricity production, FBIH, statistics